Lift HA review

Forums Gear Reviews and Advice Lift HA review

Participant

Can anyone give a review of the new Lift HA wings? Or any other thoughts? Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    ntfoil
    Participant

I have ridden the 250 HA with the 50 tail behind a boat a few times (no waves) and absolutely love it. This is my first time riding a high aspect wing and I’d say my experience has been similar to what others say about HA wings….pumps incredibly well, is fast with great glide, but turning is different and takes a little while to figure out. It feels stiff laterally compared to a more traditional surf wing, but you can still crank turns, you just initiate them differently it seems. My pump game has never been better (didn’t have any before) and I’m thinking the 200 HA will be super fun in the surf. (I’m 6’1″ 190lbs)

novo-caine
    Participant

Awesome thanks ntfoil very helpful I appreciate it and thanks for including your height and weight. I just picked up the 170 HA and should’ve tried it in the surf today since we had some micro waves today in FL but instead stuck with my old faithful of the 200 surf. I’m really hoping that the HA helps me improve my also not-so-great pump game. I’m 5’6 145lbs. I’ll try to give a review as soon as I get a few sessions on it.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.