Any Experience with Naish Boards

Forums All Things Foil Any Experience with Naish Boards

Participant

Anyone have any experience with the current or previous season of naish boards, looking to get some stats on weight, etc.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    ericfoil

Ask Erika Lane (@supluv) on Instagram. I know she’s riding their wing board right now.

IcebergMansion
    Participant

I ride a prone 2019 Naish Ascend 4’6″, it’s fine, got it for $500, very durable but heavy

TooMuchEpoxy
    Participant

Yeah, i’ve been burned with the weight on production boards and i’m now very cautious. Looking for something in the 4’6″ range sub 6.5 lbs. Last production board was a Kalama. Unpacked it, felt the weight in my hands, back in the package that day! Didn’t even make it to the scale!

VBfoil
    Participant

I found the opposite for durability. I have a Naish Ascend 5’0” @ 40 liters. I’m about 200 lbs. Excellent board for catching waves and riding but the durability on the PU model is not that good. It has several pressure dings just from my fingers duck diving. The rails where the angle changes is very prone to cracking. Wish they would have put an extra layer of glass there.

Performance wise: I like it for my weight and as an entry/intermediate level rider

Durability: Could be better glassed and construction. Won’t last long πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

Maybe the Carbon models and the newer versions are more durable πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ. I would definitely purchase another one if they have corrected this issue

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
--> -->